Monday, May 31, 2010

I am jealous.

There, I said it.


I can't remember if I have even written anything about this (because I am disappointed in myself) but there was this guy who I've known for years and stopped hanging out with.

Short version. He started coming over and we became friends again. Bf doesn't know this. This guy used to be one of my best friends but he secretly was in love with me. Bf DOES know this. Hence why bf was not told.

Anyways. To make a long story short, our friendship came back and not only did he like me once again, but now I had feelings for him as well.


And to make a long story even shorter, he now has a girlfriend.


Which I still have my boyfriend of THREE YEARS, but yes I am feeling jealous as much as I hate to admit it.

If I didn't, it would be a total lie.

Also, I weigh as much as I did when I was at my highest weight right now :x

No comments:

Post a Comment